A lot has changed in Norman since the Sooners last played on Owen Field. Like a lot. As we usher in a new era, there are also a dozen new places to try this season that have opened since the Schooner last ran on the field, especially in the University North Park area for those staying in a hotel on Conference Drive.
1. Cava offering Greek varieties.
2. Mo' Bettahs presenting Hawaiian specialties.
3. Nothing Bundt Cakes, next to Mo' Bettahs, with plenty of sweet options.
4. Crumbl Cookies newly opened with a selection of hot and fresh cookies.
5. Swig presenting options to create soda selections.
6. Surf Bar offers acai options including bowls and smoothies.
7. Dunkin Donuts opened a drive-thru location on Main Street with donuts, coffee and other breakfast options.
8. Dutch Bros a coffee shop on Main Street near Berry Road that also provides tea, smoothie and other beverage options.
9. Katsu, in West Norman, provides sushi and Asian specialties.
10. Magic Noodle offers hand-made noodle varieties.
11. Brio Bowls in the same area as Magic Noodle, presents fruit options for bowls and smoothies
12. HTeaOon Porter Ave. near Robinson Street features a wide variety of teas along with other beverages.