Enjoy the Oklahoma Wine Walk and Brew Fest inside!
With an open date in the Oklahoma Sooners football schedule coming up Saturday, there many things to do this weekend, especially five events taking place.
Start the day at the Aviation Festival at Max Westheimer Airport. The open house and festival starts at 9 a.m. and lasts through 2 p.m. This family favorite activity features airplanes and helicopters along with demonstrations. (Added bonus, Ozzie's Diner is located inside the airport for breakfast, brunch or lunch.)
The 6th Annual Oklahoma Wine Walk and Brew Fest will stage inside the Optimist Gym, 1005 Lexington Ave., a World War II-era airport hangar from 2-7 p.m. Presented by Frontier Country Marketing Association, the event features Oklahoma wineries and breweries.
For those who make it out to both events and check in using our VisitNorman app's passport feature, you will be entered for a chance to win a prize package including special VisitNorman merchandise like our popular socks featuring Downtown Norman's mural.
- Step One will be to search and then download our free app in the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Step Two will be to tap Play and locate NormanFun.
- Step Three will be to register your account so we can notify winners.
- Step Four will be check in at each event by location and enter #NormanFun in the text area.
- But, most of all, have fun in Norman Oct. 13!