Lloyd Noble Center
- 2900 Jenkins
The Lloyd Noble Center (LNC) is a multi-purpose facility that serves the University of Oklahoma and the surrounding community. The LNC is available for public and private events including banquets, meetings, conventions, exhibitions, consumer shows, sporting events, family attractions, concerts, and community events.
Main Arena Building Specifications
- North to South 157 ft and 120 ft wide with the retractable pushed in and 91 ft with the retractable seating sections pulled out
- Standard north theatre set up-From a south end curtain to the north end is 99-and-a-half ft
- Size - The arena floor area is approximately 15,575-square-feet round and is concrete. The ceiling is 51 feet above the arena floor.
- Staging - The house stage of the Lloyd Noble Center measures 40 feet by 60 feet by 40 inches. The area of the stage can range from 48 square feet to 2,400 square feet. It is made up of 8 by 4 feet sections that can be arranged in many different configurations to customize each performance.
- Concert Seating: (Concert Capacities depend on stage size and setup configuration.)
- Theater Side Setup: Capacity 2,848 + Floor Seating
- Expanded Theater Side Setup: Capacity 4,516 + Floor Seating
- In The Round Seating Setup: Capacity 11,205 + Floor Seating
- Full Arena Setup: Capacity 8,519 + Floor Seating
- Electrical Supply: The permanent power supply consists of 600amp, 400amp, 200amp and 150amp 3 phase 120-208 volt total 1,350 amp service.
Concessions/Food Service There are a total of 12 fixed concession stands on the two levels. Operated by OU Concessions, the stands offer hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, pretzels, candy, coffee, deli sandwiches & wraps, personal pan pizzas, burritos, tacos, bottled water, and fountain drinks. No outside food or beverages are allowed in the arena unless approved prior to each event. Third-party vendors also sell products in the Lloyd Noble Center through OU Concessions. A University of Oklahoma policy prohibits the sale of alcohol.
Concourse The main concourse is 22,534 square feet and 1/5 of a mile around. The width of the concourse is 15 feet.
Loading Dock and Access A ramp on the south end of the arena allows easy access for loading and unloading. The main ramp is 325 feet long and 21 feet wide. A roll-up door (14 feet wide and 19 feet tall) allows semi-trucks to enter the arena. The venue has a delivery dock that is 30 feet long and 20 feet wide. The dock is equipped with a pull-up ramp that is 5 feet by 6 feet. This allows for easy loading and unloading of equipment and materials.Chesapeake Energy Courtside Club
This 4,500-square-foot banquet room is the perfect space for your next reception, banquet, or meeting. The Courtside Club is located on the south side of the Lloyd Noble Center on the upper level concourse. The banquet room can fit up to 28 round tables and hold approximately 300 people. The Kerr McGee offers two spacious patios (one located off each wing) which adds an additional 4,000 square feet of total usable space.
Two large projection screens have been strategically placed on each side of the banquet room providing your audience with the best seat in the house for your presentation. TV, VCR, lighting level controls, sound system and other audio video equipment are available upon request.
The Clinton Lounge is located on the upper concourse on the east side of the Lloyd Noble Center by section E6. The Clinton Lounge is used for receptions, meetings, press conferences, and banquets. Clinton Lounge is approximately 1,700 square feet, can seat 60 comfortably for a meal and 130 for a meeting or lecture. Private functions held by the Fast Break Club, Tip In Club, and Sooner Stillettos are held before and after men's and women's regular season basketball games. There is room for 8 round tables with 8 chairs at each table, a small stage and catering tables.