The Must Do’s
Have you completely experienced Norman? There’s a dozen or so “must do’s” before you venture back home.
- Forecast the weather like the experts at the National Weather Center.
- Check out the National Weather Museum, conveniently located near Flood Ave. and Max Westheimer Airport.
- Check out national performers and try your luck at Riverwind Casino.
- Rock out to local bands at the Deli, Opolis, the Brewhouse or any of the other hopping night spots.
- Climb the state’s largest rock wall at Andy Alligator’s Fun Park.
- Take a personal tour through the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art and see Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir, and Degas.
- Enjoy a performance at Historic Sooner Theatre.
- Watch the Joust while sipping on root beer at the Medieval Fair.
- Dine with the locals during game day festivities at O’Connell’s Irish Pub.
- Swim in Lake Thunderbird wearing a white t-shirt. It’s Oklahoma’s Red Dirt experience.
- Tour the University of Oklahoma campus but don’t get caught in orange!
Of course, who better to ask about the “must do’s” than the experts at the Norman Welcome Center. See us at 309 E. Main Street in Downtown Norman.