Beta Theta Pi Fraternity House
« Back to Results
- Beta Theta Pi Fraternity House
- 800 S. Chautauqua Avenue
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places and designed by noted local architect Harold Gimeno, the Beta Theta Pi house is an outstanding example of the Italian renaissance revival style. Completed in 1929, the dressed limestone walls of the house are interrupted by steel casement windows set regularly on three levels. The first floor windows feature round arch panels inset above the lintels. Recessed panels between the windows on the 2nd and 3rd floors feature bas relief cartouches and swags. A full-height portico with Tuscan columns dominates the facade.